Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Neil Young w/ Crazy Horse in St Paul (1978)

Neil Young (San Francisco '78)

I wasn't born for another 23 months but this looks pretty awesome. I haven't downloaded it yet but I came across it last night and thought I would share the link. It was posted 2/10/11 and only has 4 seeds left so grab it while it's available. This torrent is being hosted on The Traders' Den and is available here. The archivist is unknown to me. The original post is below.

Neil Young
1978-10-15
Civic Center Arena
St. Paul, MN
w/Crazy Horse

AUD > Unknown Generation > CDR > EAC > wav > flac

"DO NOT BUTCHER THIS TORRENT AND UPLOAD IT TO DIME."

Disc 1:
01. Sugar Mountain
02. I Am A Child
03. Comes A Time
04. Already One
05. After The Gold Rush
06. Thrasher
07. My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)
08. When You Dance I Can Really Love
09. The Loner
10. Welfare Mothers (cut)
11. Come On Baby Let's Go Downtown

Disc 2:
01. The Needle And The Damage Done
02. Lotta Love
03. Sedan Delivery
04. Powderfinger
05. Cortez The Killer
06. Cinnamon Girl
07. Like A Hurricane
Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black) (Missing)
Tonight's The Night (Missing)

1978 Rust Never Sleeps Tour with Crazy Horse
Crazy Horse, Line Up 3
Neil Young - vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, piano, harmonica
Frank Sampedro - guitar, keyboards, vocals
Billy Talbot - bass, vocals
Ralph Molina - drums, vocals

No comments: