Monday, July 26, 2010

Sorry Langhorne...

After missing the 2005(?) show with Lucero I made sure I caught Langhorne Slim a few times at The Triple Rock between 2006 and 2007. Then his agent started booking at The 400. For fear of being scolded for trying to record at The 400 I stayed home missing what I'm sure were great shows. I got way excited for The Varsity show and it went on the calendar immediately. Unfortunately after hemorrhaging a good amount of cash and sleep on this last 5 night run I think I'll be sitting this one out. Joel, where you at old friend? Please tell me you'll make it out. You remember the 05/28/06 gig with Slim, Metal Hearts and Murder by Death? Ha Ha Tonka sure did bring it last May...here's that recording.

The Varsity Tonight!
Langhorne Slim
with special guests Ha Ha Tonka and Young Man
8pm Doors, 9pm Music
$10 advance / $12 day of show

No comments: