Saturday, March 08, 2008

Humanboy @ The Varsity (SBD)

Here's a link to the torrent.

Humanboy
The Varsity Theater
Minneapolis, MN
Thursday February 28th 2008

Taper: empty (neveragain1980 AT yahoo DOT com)
Source: Soundboard > 1/4" adapters > dual RCA Monster cable > iRiver h120 (Line-In @ 16bit 44.1kHz WAV)
Conversion: h120 > USB 2.0 > PC [WAV > FLAC]
Edit: CD Wave (tracking)
TRT: 52:47

Please Do Not sell this recording. Share & trade it freely.

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.

Brie Harthun - Vocals, Nord Synthesizer
Ben Berg - Electric and sometimes acoustic guitar, Yamaha RS7000, bass, artwork
Geoff Fischbein - acoustic fingerstyle guitar
Ryan Guanzon - drums, electronic automation

www.myspace.com/humanboy

This is a really great set from Humanboy that opened the A Whisper in the Noise "Dry Land" US CD Release. All 4 of these people bring something to the table that makes me want to see this band again. I really don't think you'll be disappointed after giving this a quick download. I have a really nice Audience recording I'll post as well. To be honest, I'm only familiar with the tracks on myspace (check 'em out) so I was hoping Ben would help with the setlist! I hope you enjoy some Humanboy.

No comments: