Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bella Koshka @ The Beat (AA)

Rewind to May 23rd...after catching City on the Make at the Memory Lanes block party I went over to the Triple Rock for Big Quarter's CD Release show. The early show was still in progress when I started setting up. I was able to catch the last 2-3 songs from Bella Koshka's set. Yeah, at that point I knew I was going to have to tape this band soon. Good thing they have a show at the Beat Coffee House this Thursday. Haven't been to the Beat for a show since October 2007 (Empires, Portrait of a Drowned Man, Sleeping in Gethsemane & Ladyslipper) which is unfortunate because I really like the place. It's all about the French Press.

Don't miss out on this great show at a very underrated venue...

9:00-10pm Bella Koshka
8-8:45 Sydney Wayser(NYC)
7:00-7:45pm Holly Newsom (Zoo Animal)
6:15-7pm The Dirty Darlings
5:30-6 Aria Souder
5-5:30 doors open

No comments: