Monday, November 15, 2010

Update?

Friday November 5th: Unfortunately I did not stay for Two Cow Garage and Franz Nicolay but did record The Evening Rig and Holyoke at The Triple Rock.

Saturday November 6th: I recorded the first ever in-store performance at Yeti Records featuring Shahs. I need to get the set list from Tom so I can post the tape.

Tuesday November 9th: I attended the Larsen Family Benefit at First Avenue but chose not to record. Andrea Swensson did a really nice write up for Gimme Noise.

Thursday November 11th: I recorded Dawes, Peter Wolf Crier and The Moondoggies at First Avenue. A great time was had and I plan to get those sets posted in the near future.

Friday November 12th: Even though The Soviettes at The Triple Rock has been on my calendar for a while I decided to stay in Friday night.

Saturday November 13th: Was able to make it to The Ritz for the second night of the Gastro Non Grata benefit. Being that it was so cold and snowy I left the mics at home. The highlight will hopefully be a sbd recording of Black Audience. Unfortunately I was not able to catch Marijuana Deathsqauds or Pink Mink. Thanks to The Anchor for always being my late night NE stop.

No comments: