Friday, December 23, 2011

Leaving Town For A Few Days.

I'm excited to see my Grandparents. I probably would have gotten into a lot more trouble when I was younger hadn't it been for them and they mean the world to me for several reasons. My Grandfather is 81 years old but still acts and feels like he's 61 which is a beautiful thing. Oh yeah, the food. There Will Be Food. Home cooked food that I'm only around once or twice a year if I'm lucky.

Recently recorded...

Friday December 16th
The Triple Rock Social Club
Big Quarters CD Release
w/ Los Nativos and No Bird Sing (hosted by Crescent Moon)

Saturday December 17th
The Cedar Cultural Center
The Book of Right On
w/ Kill the Vultures, Gay Witch Abortion, Wizards Are Real

Wednesday December 21st
The 7th Street Entry
The Night 7" Release Show
w/ The Rope, Ghost in the Water and The Trapezoids

Join me again this evening at The Entry for...

Friday December 23rd
The 7th Street Entry
Animal Lover
w/ The Funeral & the Twilight, Small White and Divorced
8 doors 9 music | 18+ | $5.00 adv | $5.00 door

On that note, everyone here at Empty's Tapes (me) wishes you a happy and safe weekend with your family and or friends.

No comments: