Saturday, June 02, 2012

Downtown Minneapolis With Eric Funn Part II

Last July I recorded an hour and 45 minute set and we met up again today in front of the IDS Center. No tracks available at the moment because it just happened 2 hours ago and I'm charging batteries to record another show at The Triple Rock tonight. I highly recommend getting to know Eric Funn and his extensive catalog of songs. He is downtown on Nicollet Mall many evenings. Tell 'em Empty sent ya.

Beautiful day for busking downtown Minneapolis.

This lady had the sickest tap shoes/skills I've seen around town in a minute. Can't wait to play back the tape.

Eric and I stopped at The Lotus for a round of pho and fresh vegetable spring rolls. Sorry but I don't call it Lotus To Go Go. It is one of my favorite restaurants in town though.


No comments: