Monday, June 15, 2009

E&A and ISIS

I got a last minute call from a Rhymesayers contact Saturday afternoon about covering audio for the sneak preview of the new Eyedea & Abilities album. Being a supporter of E&A and local record labels I was on it. The event was held at Intermediate Arts in South Minneapolis.

The new Eyedea & Abilities album "By the Throat" is due out 07/21/09 on RSE.

Got to the Triple Rock in time to find out that ISIS no longer supports open taping. Still a great set nonetheless, probably the best ISIS set I've seen in 3-4 shows.

1 comment:

LexTron6K said...

I was at that Isis show. That's too bad that you didn't tape it. I saw some guys outside the show that videotaped the entire set, but unfortunately they are a little "technically inept," shall we say, so I don't anticipate their recording ever being shared online with the rest of us.

I've been looking for a set list of that Isis set. Do you have any idea where I may find that info?

Thanks.

Lex

boheevus@hotmail.com