Monday, April 12, 2010

6 Night Run!

Monday April 12th:

P.O.S. w/ Marijuana Deathsquads & Toki Wright @ The Turf (7pm Doors 8pm Show $5) Jazz in the Clown Lounge - Turf Club basement (10:30pm Doors $5)

I was looking forward to a night off until I heard about this show at 7 in the morning today. This is why I can't bring myself to move right now.

Tuesday April 13th:

International Noise Conference @ The Turf

Your favorite Noise acts from across the country running in tandem upstairs and down from 10:00pm to 1:30am.

Wednesday April 15h:

Marijuana Deathsquads @ Nick & Eddie

Week 11 featuring a special guest on their way to Coachella.

Thursday April 15h:

Black Audience @ Red Stag (No Cover Doors 10pm Music 10:30-11pm)

Friday April 16th:

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum w/ Guzzlemug @ The Triple Rock

One of my favorite bands Sleepytime Gorilla Museum returns to the Triple Rock with local favorite Guzzlemug.

Saturday April 17th:

Zombie Season + The Funeral And The Twilight + Poor Weather Club + Painted Saints @ The Nomad

Many great shows to chose from this Saturday but I can't miss this line-up in one of my favorite venues.

No comments: