Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Hymie's Record Road Show at The Turf Club!


I was asked to play records at Hymie's Record Road Show at The Turf Club tonight. Sounds like Dave and I will be switching off every hour or so. Stop on down if you're in the neighborhood! Swing by Hymie's Vintage Records for your vinyl needs.

Nate Nelson will also be there serving up some delicious food. He's spent the past year or so building quite the reputation for quality. The following info is straight from him...

This is best Pastrami and/or Reuben you will ever have most likely. People (I'm not naming names) have told me they like it EVEN BETTER THAN KATZ in NYC. I wouldn't argue with them.

Hymie's Dj'ing featuring John Empty starts around 9. 2 4 1 rails from 8-11. NO COVER.

The Menu:

Pastrami - smoked and steamed the day of serving.

Reuben - Corned Beef with kraut, swiss cheese and my own homemade 1,000 island

Vegan Sloppy Joe - Vegans/Vegetarians love this shit!

Coleslaw - Red cabbage and carrots in a creamy onion dressing.

Caraway Rye and Dark Russian Rye from Cecil's.

No comments: