Sunday, September 27, 2009

Killdozer, The Urinals, Mannequin Men & The Blind Shake @ The Turf

Wow. To be completely honest I was aware of Killdozer & The Urinals but I never consistently listened to them and therefore never really "got into" them. I can't think of anywhere else I would have rather been around town last night. Mannequin Men (Chicago) & The Blind Shake (Minneapolis) both killed their time on stage as well. Whoever put this line up together knew what they were doing. Truly historical. Many people missed out but that's how it goes. Thanks to The Turf Club for hosting.

So far I have permission to post a couple two or three songs from each set but I want to confirm this. I'll try to circulate full sets if possible.

1 comment:

Alan Price said...

i'd love to hear some of the set, was a really fun night.