Wednesday, October 07, 2009

WHY? - "The Hallows" @ The Triple Rock

I'm calling this the show of the year. When all is said and done I'll probably have seen at least 80. Hey some people knit and others go to shows. Yeah it's true, I've been waiting since July but I'm trying to leave bias behind. I do have two confessions to make. 1) This was my first time seeing WHY? live. 2) I was afraid the hype was going to leave me disappointed. I was wrong. I spent over $30 at the merch table, mostly on stuff I already owned. My only request? Please play "The Fall of Mr. Fifths" when you get to the Desert.

I don't have permission to post the full set so we'll have to start with something everyone knows...

WHY? - "The Hallows" Live in Minneapolis

If you dig that all kinds of records are available here.

Dark Dark Dark (Minneapolis) supports 09/30-10/10. AU (Portland) supports through 11/11.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SWEET!

Big E little d said...

Killer sample track. I saw your rig at the show and wanted to thank you for capturing an incredible show. Here's to hoping the permissions for the entire tape roll out soon!