Sunday, April 03, 2011

Night 5 (Back to home base).

Been doing a little recording this week and haven't slowed down much since Wednesday. I'm reporting back to home base tonight to record Keith Morris' (Circle Jerks/Black Flag) new band OFF! (Los Angeles) at The Triple Rock. The OFF! roster features Burning Brides frontman Dimitri Coats, Redd Kross bassist Steven Shane McDonald, and Rocket From The Crypt/Hot Snakes drummer Mario Rubalcaba. Earlier in the week I contacted OFF! to see if I could obtain permission to record. I sent an email at 12:09PM and at 12:58PM I received a simple "Go for it" so thanks to whoever moderates the band's official email account. I will try not to disappoint.

Trash Talk (Sacramento) is also on the bill but you know what I've really been looking forward to? Seeing Much Worse again. My vote for best hardcore punk band actively playing Minneapolis right now and there are many a punk band here.

Monday night, Monday night...hmm. The Funeral and The Twilight have a show at Gleb's. Email me for the address.

No comments: