Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dusty Miller Guitar Repair Services

Hey my friend Dusty has been out of town for the better part of two years guitar teching for The Hold Steady but he's back in town to service your guitar. Word on the street is he's already helped out a load of people since getting back last December. I've heard nothing but good reviews. Most of the time he can be found at his studio Nicollet Park Recording Services off of 46th & Nicollet. Here's a few words from Dusty...

"The band is now taking a break (FINALLY!) and I'm back in Minneapolis to run my studio with John Miller and finally have some time with my girlfriend. But that doesn't mean I'm too busy to help you sort out your guitar problems. 24 hour or less turnaround, cheap rates ($25 bucks for a spot-on setup, can't be beat!), nice dude.

My shop/studio is at 4534 Nicollet Ave. You can drop your axe off or I can pick it up. Send an email to dustin.miller@mac.com or call me at 612-790-1753."

Tad from The Hold Steady standing next to a couple of the guitars Dusty kept in tip top shape.

No comments: