Sunday, January 24, 2010

Puppies and Trains @ The Turf Club

mp3s can be downloaded here.

Puppies and Trains
The Turf Club
St. Paul, MN
Thursday January 14th 2010

Taper: empty (emptystapes AT gmail DOT com)
Location: AB, 5' LOC, 6' back, ~8' ^
Source: MBHO 603a KA200N > Silver Quad customs > UA-5 (BM2p+) > iRiver h120 (Optical @ 16bit 44.1kHz WAV)
Transfer: h120 > USB 2.0 > PC [WAV > RazorLame> 320kbps mp3]
Edit: CD Wave (tracking)

This Recording is for Promotional & Archival Purposes Only.

Puppies and Trains is a new band featuring Kermit and Mathew de Superhopper. I had no idea I was going to enjoy this set as much as I did and was on it when it came time to ask Kermit for permission to put it out. I mentioned not having a site to link to in the post and he told me they didn't start this band to enter into that system again. Puppies and Trains is a band I can throw my support behind website or no website. I'm not exactly sure how many shows they've played but I don't believe any recorded material is available yet. Please enjoy your first listen if that's the case.

Puppies and Trains were on the bill with Mr. Mustachio, Dragons Power Up!, Kill to Kill.

No comments: