Thursday, February 25, 2010

Music is being recorded...

...and the next time I'm in my apartment for longer than 70 minutes at a time new recordings will be uploaded. I swear. It's lookin' like another 5 night run and it started last night.

Wednesday: Drew's Birthday featuring Batmen + Marijuana Deathsquads @ Nick & Eddie

Thursday: Heiruspecs Scholarship show @ Central High Auditorium then maybe Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream + Kristoff Krane + A Million Dead Emo Kids @ Sauce

Friday: Too much going on but since Adam is only 7 months older than me and has booked a good show I'll probably be at the Turf.

Saturday: Kill the Vultures + Lookbook + No Bird Sing @ The Cedar and then to the Triple Rock for Songs of Zarathustra (Reunion) + Gay Witch Abortion + STNNNG

Sunday: Gastro Non-Grata at the Triple Rock w/ Unknown Prophets + Bitch N' Brown + Bella Koshka + Noise Noise Noise

Oofta!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, thanks for checking out the site. Take care and stay in touch.