Monday, March 08, 2010

Dawes @ The Triple Rock

Download the .RAR here. Download the individual files here for a limited time.

Dawes
The Triple Rock
Minneapolis, MN
Friday February 12th 2010

Taper: empty (emptystapes AT gmail DOT com)
Location: DINish (cm, ยบ), right drink rail, 25' back, ~10' ^
Source: AKG 414B-xls > Silver Quad customs > UA-5 (BM2p+) > iRiver h120 (Optical @ 16bit 44.1kHz WAV)
Transfer: h120 > USB 2.0 > PC [WAV > RazorLame > 320kbps mp3]
Edit: CD Wave (tracking) Sound Forge 10 (fades)
TRT: 50:11

This Recording is for Promotional & Archival Purposes Only.

01. When You Call My Name
02. Give Me Time ->
03. Bedside Manner
04. If I Wanted Someone
05. Love Is All I Am
06. How Far We've Come
07. If You Let Me Be Your Anchor
08. My Girl To Me
09. Time Spent In Los Angeles
10. That Western Skyline
11. When My Time Comes

Website | Myspace

Dawes debut LP "North Hills" is available through ATO Records. Thanks to the band and to The Triple Rock for allowing me to record. Dawes and Jason Boesel supported Cory Chisel & The Wandering Sons. Thanks as always to The Triple Rock.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Awesome! Thanks so much for making this available. Great show from a great band.

Unknown said...

Thanks for checking it out, Matt. Please stay in touch.

donaldosborn said...

Wonderful. I was at this show. didn't know it would sell out so I had to buy one off someone in line. So glad I got in. It was a really great show. Top notch performances, great songs, good interaction and energy with the crowd. And now, a fine recording! cheers.

MSPdude said...

Great recording! Thanks for sharing!