Monday, March 15, 2010

Someone Said This Week Will Be a Good Week

I'm sure, actually, I know that there's other amazing shows to check out this week but here's what I'm catching...

Tuesday the 16th:

The Appleseed Cast stop into The Triple Rock to play "Low Level Owl Volumes 1 & 2" in their entirety. Who in their right mind would miss this tour? Chicago's Dreamend are supporting on this tour. This Triple Rock show happens to be at 5pm.

Wednesday the 17th:

I'm looking forward to another double banger of a Wednesday. Definitely checking out Mike Gunther's happy hour set at the City Club located inside Grumpy's Downtown. This goes down from 6pm to 7:30ish. I believe this is happening 3/17, 3/24 and 3/31 if you're interested in checking it out. I'm excited to return to Nick & Eddie for Marijuana Deathsquads later that night. Thanks again to Perks for covering N&E last week.

Thursday the 18th:

The 331 Club grows on me more and more after each visit. They've got a great bill on Thursday that includes; Poor Posture, The Chickadee Mountain Martyrs, Teenage Moods and The Drug Budget.

Friday the 19th:

The Soviettes reunite at The Turf Club! Gateway District, Awesome Snakes (Last Show!) and That's Incredible support. If you're across the River Friday night I would highly recommend checking out the Anti-Civ Records Showcase at Memory Lanes which includes sets from; Bouncer Fighter, Zombie Season, Sorry OK, Ogre Smash Death Boom and Hangun Man.

Saturday the 20th:

No Bird Sing, The Alarmists and Paragraphs at The Triple Rock!

No comments: