Monday, June 07, 2010

Naked Raygun @ The Triple Rock

Download a .RAR file containing this recording here.

Naked Raygun
The Triple Rock Social Club
Minneapolis, MN
Saturday December 20th 2008

Taper: empty (emptystapes AT gmail DOT com)
Location: DINish (cm, ยบ), right drink rail, 25' back, ~11' ^
Source: MBHO 603a KA200N > Silver Quad customs > UA-5 (BM2p+) > iRiver h120 (Optical @ 16bit 44.1kHz WAV)
Transfer: h120 > USB 2.0 > PC [WAV > TLH lvl 6 + Tested > FLAC]
Edit: CD Wave (tracking) Sound Forge 9 (fades)
TRT: 73:31

This Recording is for Promotional & Archival Purposes Only.

01. Home Of The Brave
02. Metastasis
03. Backlash Jack
04. Home
05. Dogs at Large
06. The Promise
07. Walk in Cold
08. When The Walls Come Down
09. Peacemaker
10. Treason
11. Surf Combat
12. Coldbringer
13. Potential Rapist
14. Which Side You're On
15. ...encore applause/banter
16. I Lie
17. Wonder Beer
18. Rat Patrol
19. ...I've Got Gear intro
20. I've Got Gear *

* w/ Paddy Costello of Dillinger 4 & The Arrivals

Website | Myspace

"I ventured out into a minus 25 degree wind chill to tape this show but I'm glad I did. I also made an honest attempt at the set list. After the Arrivals set I raised the mics a foot or less to get above the chatting a little more. This ended up being a good move.

This one one in a series of shows to celebrate The Triple Rock's 10th Anniversary. Thanks to the band and the venue for us being able to hear this recording. Please support Naked Raygun by purchasing the official releases.

- empty 12/26/08

This was originally circulated here.

No comments: