Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pretty Quiet Around Here Lately...

So there seems to be a constant stream of 50 or so people who check in even if I'm not posting much. I just wanted to say thank you for the interest. Now that the nice weather is here I've been trying not to sit locked away in my apartment. This of course leads to a reduction in the frequency of tapes being processed. I've recorded some shows in the passed couple weeks that haven't made it online yet so I need to go over some stuff. Perhaps I'll obtain permission to post a Dave King Trucking Company set from the Clown Lounge a couple of Mondays ago? Looking like a busy weekend though...

- I've been hired to record my first funeral this week.

- Friday night is sounding like a nice night to spend at The Cedar. Hawks & Oxen CD Release w/ Sleeping in the Aviary and The Sundowners. 7pm doors / 8pm music with a $5 admission in advance and $10.

- Saturday night WHY? play the Mainroom with Deerhoof and Southeast Engine. This is sure to be good medicine. I need some. 6pm doors $13/$15.

- Sunday night our friends Gastro Non Grata take over First Avenue & The 7th Street Entry with the Gastro Non Grata: Vagabond Vacation. Mainroom sets will feature; School of Rock, Birthday Suits, Unknown Prophets, Private Dancer and Pink Mink. The Entry will feature sets by; Moonstone, Fuck Knights, Rifflord and Guystorm.

1 comment:

Mart said...

Hey! Random guy from the UK here. Just today found your site. Only just heard of Murder by Death (bit behind the times, I realise!) and started googling the shit out of them - that's how I got here. Just wanted to say awesome job and thanks for sharing!