Wednesday, September 01, 2010

So You Stopped In For An Update?

Maybe I shouldn't flatter myself but thanks for stopping through here. I've been getting settled into a new neighborhood. Less recording, more hanging out. Unfortunately most of the pretty girls around the block seem to either smoke cigarettes or cocaine or both. I'm not into either...disgusting.

Was nice seeing Phantom Tails, Food Pyramid, Tickle Torture, Suicidal Thoughts at the old Arise! location, now home to Boneshaker Books. Thanks Deep Cookie and the Balloon Fortress. Last Saturday was the Funeral and the Twilight's "The Cross of St. Peter" EP release show with Hawks & Oxen, Kitty Rhombus and Cemetery Improvement Society at the Hexagon. Last night Harris and I went to the last ever event at Art of This which featured stellar sets from Take Acre: Rich Barlow, Jaron Childs, Charles Gillett & Davu Seru and Paul Metzger & Davu Seru as well as George Cartwright, Andrew Broder & Tim Glenn. We'll look forward to AoT relocated somewhere else around town.

OMG, last night Lady Gaga was at the Turf. Blah Blah Blah. I'm mainly happy for the Turf spending a minute in the "headlines" and some friends who are into it getting to gush but that's all I've got on that.

In closing, I don't know if I'll post any of The Glitch Mob tracks because I don't know if their label would sue me? Look for some Admiral Radley soon though.

No comments: