Sunday, July 10, 2011

Extra Life and Sam Mickens Tonight.


Extra Life (Brooklyn)
Sam Mickens (The Dead Science, Xiu Xiu)
The Liz (Tyler from Sarah Johnson, Cole from Daughters of the Sun/Camden & Eddie from Permanent Vacation)
Rollerblade

Just got back from the Hymie's in-store. Third day in a row recording two shows in the same day/night. A mistake was made on the 4th so I've been eating ibuprofen like candy and carrying my gear bag on one shoulder. Even still I'm really excited for this show. I've heard great things about The Liz and this will be their 3rd show ever. The first time I saw Sam Mickens was with the The Dead Science opening Xiu Xiu at The Triple Rock in 2005. That was one of the first shows I recorded. I'm looking forward to seeing Charlie Looker's new (well, not new at this point) band Extra Life. This show is in Blaine, MN. See you there.

No comments: