Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tonight: She's A Busy One.

I don't think I've made it to bed before 2am since last week at Nick & Eddie but don't worry 'ma, the 40 hour grind is still in full swing. I think I'll be able to sleep a little bit Saturday morning/afternoon.

Please join Robyn at Nick & Eddie tonight as she celebrates turning 26. There's a facespace invite. Tonight's entertainment includes Marijuana Deathsquads, Spyder Baybie Raw Dog 3k and 2% Muck and DJ Matt St. Germain aka Makr.

So if you're not joining us down by the park maybe you're heading to The Turf Club for Aunt Dracula (Philly), Haunted House, Hands, New Labor and Camden (Cole of Daughters of the Sun). That's $5 at 9pm Midway style.

And if for some crazy reason neither of those events appeal to you This Will Destroy You and Autolux are playing the Varsity Theater tonight. $13 with 8pm doors. The 07/11/07 This Will Destroy set at Station 4 was one of the best sets of the summer without question. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to make it to Dinkytown tonight. I'll be watching over my shoulder for disgruntled Greg Edwards fans with an axe to grind.

No comments: