Monday, November 09, 2009

Jerry Fuchs died long before he should have.

I only got to talk with him a few times but he made a lasting impression at Maserati's last Triple Rock show. There's already been enough said about what a great person Jerry was, most articulately by a close friend, so I won't go there. But I will help make sure his time with the band is always out there and available.

It takes about 90 seconds to register (for free) on The Traders' Den. You have to be down with torrents and FLAC. Once you have done this you're welcome to download two Maserati shows from this past October. My buddy Zach just posted Portland yesterday. Minneapolis is one of the best recordings I've made all year and I don't just say that to say it. I remember how excited I was when I got home and listened to it.

Maserati - 2009-10-05 The Triple Rock Minneapolis, MN

Maserati - 2009-10-10 Doug Fir, Portland, OR

1 comment:

James said...

Thank you so much for documenting this. I knew very little about Masarati before the show but after they started playing I was completely blown away. It still saddens me beyond words to hear about Jerry. Thank you again.