Saturday, November 14, 2009

Sleeping in the Aviary @ The Bedlam Theatre

Sleeping in the Aviary
The Bedlam Theatre
Minneapolis, MN
Saturday November 7th 2009

Everybody's Different - Live @ The Bedlam
I'm Old - Live @ The Bedlam
Write On - Live @ The Bedlam

Have you ever felt like you've been missing out? I asked a dear friend how I hadn't known about these guys when they've apparently have been around the block. He could only pour salt in the wound by coming back with "where were you four years ago when they were playing shows with Baby Guts?" Unfortunately I was probably at different shows. Well now I know what the deal is. Sleeping in the Aviary and A Paper Cup Band supported Anders Ponders for his CD Release. Great sets all around and more recordings to follow. Sleeping in the Aviary's releases, including their latest album "Expensive Vomit In A Cheap Hotel" can all be purchased through Science of Sound out of Madison, WI. You can catch Sleeping in the Aviary at The Nomad November 19th as part of Mute Era's miniseries w/ Dante & the Lobster (CD Release) and Teenage Moods. Note, the whole set was furious and pleasing but I'm only releasing these tracks for now.

No comments: