Saturday, November 28, 2009

Maserati tapes secure new fans.

If you know me you know I'm a pretty humble dude from the neighborhood. So I'm usually not in the business of tooting my own horn but today I'm feeling particularly productive. My little recording posts have received many positive comments from many different countries over the years but to think that I may be semi-responsible for someone getting into Maserati is enough to make the rest of my week. After finding out about Jerry's death I made one final push on the October '09 Maserati tapes.

"Grabbed the Portland recording a few weeks back and finally got round to listening to it, as a result of which I've come back for this one too. Never heard the band prior to these tapes, so thanks for your efforts. Better look into their official releases." - TTD user 11/28/09

No comments: