Saturday, November 07, 2009

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream @ The Turf Club

FLAC files are available via torrent on TTD
mp3 files can be downloaded from emptystapes.com


Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream
The Turf Club Halloween
St. Paul, MN
Saturday October 31st 2009

Taper: empty (emptystapes AT gmail DOT com)
Location: AB, 5' LOC, 6' back, ~8' ^
Source: MBHO 603a KA200N > Silver Quad customs > UA-5 (BM2p+) > iRiver h120 (Optical @ 16bit 44.1kHz WAV)
Transfer: h120 > USB 2.0 > PC [WAV > TLH lvl 6 + Tested > FLAC]
Edit: CD Wave (tracking) Sound Forge 10 (fades)
TRT: 22:12

This Recording is for Promotional & Archival Purposes Only.

01. untitled 1
02. untitied 2
03. untitled 3
04. ...banter
05. untitled 4
06. ...banter
07. untitled 5

Mr. Dufault - production
Eyedea - vocals
Impulse of Sector 7G - vocals
Kristoff Krane - vocals

"If I had a feather for everytime you fucked up I would fly away and reconnect with what I once was." Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream is a new group featuring the cats above. This was their first show and these tracks are the public debut of their material. No website exists yet but keep your ear to the street for their next show. You won't be sorry you attended. If you are I'll give you $5. I was going to put compression on this but didn't want to. As a general rule I listen to studio releases at 20 and live tapes at 30 on playback anyways. Mike assured me RSE wouldn't be sending 3 cleaners in a black sedan to my place of residence for posting this. If you see her, tell my mom I love her anyways. Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream and Red Pens supported The Book of Right On.

No comments: