Thursday, October 21, 2010

....

It's been a pretty rough week but on Tuesday I was able to record Ben Weaver performing his new album in it's entirety at Hymie's Records. It was a nice time and I look forward to more in-stores there. I thought it would be neat to get it posted that night but I ended up watching Boardwalk Empire. I was going to post it last night but I was fortunate enough to get invited over to Lake & Bloomington for homemade pizza. It was good hanging with friends. Thank you.

Tonight I think I'm going to head to the Minneapolis Institute of Art to catch Vampire Hands. Word is they will be playing one set as a three piece and one set with Colin. Since this is supposed to be over by 9pm I'll see you at the Kitty Cat Klub for Perish featuring Zombie Season and Safewords (debut performance) plus DJs throughout the night. Safewords features Jeremy Ward, Jed from CLAPS and Colin from The Sinks. That's at 10pm and there is no cover.

No comments: