Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Last Night Was A Good One...

Thanks to the Deathsquads for getting me on the list to record their last minute show at The Entry. I had a few minutes to play it back before work this morning and it was sounding like something I would be proud to share. I'll upload that around 6pm barring any last minute chicken wing happy hour outings. Unfortunately I did not stay for Gram Rabbit but I encourage you to check them out. Jesika von Rabbit was in the Twin Cities band The Minx.

I wanted to go to The Kitty Cat Klub to see The Chickadee Mountain Martyrs, The Funeral And The Twilight and The Great Confinement but I needed a serious break from Dinkytown. Since it was Colin's last night in town for a while I went down to the Hexagon. When I got there the Heggies Pizza had just started flowing like wine. If you don't live in Minnesota you probably don't know the joy of a good Heggies. Typically they can only be found in certain bars, convenience stores and smaller grocery stores. First up was a "6 Pack" (Sausage, Pepperoni, Canadian Bacon, Smoked Bacon, Mozzarella & Cheddar). I've had the 6 Pack before and while it is delicious it's simply too much meat on one pizza. I wanted to keep it simple and order a cheese or sausage Heggies but Harris insisted that I order the new Chicken Alfredo. I usually don't care for Alfredo based pizzas but I've got to say it was damn good. Thank you Heggies. You are doing good things up in Milaca!

No comments: