Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sleeping in the Aviary To Release Third LP.


One fine Saturday morning Elliott rang asking if I could help with a photo shoot. Being that SITA HQ is only a couple of blocks away I said sure thing. I was hoping that there were going to be masks involved and I was right! I'm the ghoul who looks all dead in the eyes.

Sleeping in the Aviary have a new album entitled Great Vacation! coming out November 30th on CD and Vinyl through Science of Sound (Madison, WI). Download the first song here.

The Release Shows:

Nov. 27 - Madison, WI - Great Vacation! Album Release @ The Frequency
Dec. 4 - Minneapolis, MN - Great Vacation! Album Release @ Kitty Cat Klub

Their US tour will include shows in; WI, IL, IN, TN, GA, FL, LA, TX, NM, AZ, CA, OR, WA, UT, CO, KS, NE, IA & MN. There will be two different legs of the tour and more announcements will be made on their myspace as things become official. A tentative routing of the first leg is located here.

No comments: