Saturday, October 09, 2010

Saucey

Got down to Sauce/Cause in time to record CLAPS off the board. So tight. So good. Missed most of Chelsea Boys and unfortunately all of Food Pyramid and The Great Confinement. TGC now has nicely done tee shirts.

Got back to the neighborhood late. CD Club at Memory Lanes and my ongoing tour the chicken wings throughout Minneapolis. The Triple Rock and Tracy's both have some quality wings. I was left wanting a little more from ML. I've always loved teh establishment though. Rail Station wings have always looked amazing...time to try them. Rambo Salinas should also hook up the annual "Last Nice Day of the Year Wings and Dominoes" marathon on The Cedar Inn patio. I'm talkin' wings.

Also a damn fine hootenanny across the way thanks I. to the B..

No comments: