Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Lots of great shows this weekend but I didn't attend any of them. Well, I guess I did make late hour appearance at the basement show City on the Make and The Book of Right On were playing. Tonight I'm heading to the 501 Club downtown to see Dragons Power Up! play a Smashing Pumpkins set. I also like the fact that the Turf Club will be screening Susperia, Black Sheep and Dead Alive. Some other goings on this evening...

Seawhores w/ Buildings, Iguano and Nightosaur @ Stanley's (2500 University NE University Ave)

Voyager, Poop Smeared Mirror, DJ Beethcake @ Club Med

Hot Roxx Halloween Hextravaganza: Vampire Hands with Count Nikola, The Huckleberrys, Teddy and The Turks, The Ventures Cover Band @ Hexagon

We Too Have Demons, Malls of America and Samhain @ Acadia

Lusurfer, Hastings 3000, G-Biz @ Sauce

No comments: