Friday, October 08, 2010

Faun Fables Canceled.

I was on the 18 heading towards Downtown somewhere around Nicollet & Franklin when Shane from Guzzlemug sent me a "Show canceled!" text. Apparently their van broke down somewhere in Iowa. Since I was already half way there and had a copy of the Guzzlemug set from the Sleepytime show I told Shane I'd meet him down there. Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine was down the street at The 400 Bar and I was tempted to see if I could record. Good talking with a couple of the Guzzlemug fellas but at that point I just felt like going home and gave 24/7 a ring. Thanks to Billy and The Triple Rock for drowning my sorrows in the meantime.

Guzzlemug is moving to Chicago and these shows will be your last chances to see them around here:

Oct 10 Tarnish and Gold Gallery Minneapolis, MN
Oct 22 ye Bye For Now Part One - Maritime Tavern Appleton, Wisconsin
Oct 23 Bye Bye For Now Part Two - xxx.usa ***LAST MPLS SHOW*** Minneapolis, MN

No comments: